2016 Passport Program – May 6 thru November 6, 2016
Members of the CT Wine Trail participate with other Connecticut farm wineries in the Passport to Connecticut Farm Wineries sponsored by the Connecticut Farm Wine Development Council and the Connecticut Department of Agriculture.
Passports can be picked up at any Connecticut farm winery. This year there are 34 Connecticut farm wineries and the Connecticut Wine Festival at Goshen Fairgrounds. A list of all 34 farm wineries can be found on the Connecticut Department of Agriculture website www.ct.gov/doag.
2016 Passports must be submitted to a participating winery by November 6, 2016
2015 Passport Winners can be found on the page: http://www.
Grand Prize #1: A two-week trip for two, including airfare and lodging, to Benalmadena Palace, Hotel and Spa in Benalmadena Costa, Malaga, Spain, February 6 – February 19, 2017.
Grand Prize #2: A two-week trip for two, including airfare and lodging, to Benalmadena Palace, Hotel and Spa in Benalmadena Costa, Malaga, Spain, February 20 – March 5, 2017.
First Prize: A chauffeured limousine wine tour on a Sunday of your choice for eight people to visit Connecticut wineries. Prize provided by Gateway Limousines.
15 Second Prizes: An overnight get-away for two at La Quinta Inn and Suites in Danbury.
34 Third Prizes: A certificate for two bottles of wine from a 2016 Passport participating Connecticut farm winery.
Obtain at least 34 stamps and you will be in an exclusive drawing for Grand Prize #1 and an additional exclusive drawing for you and up to seven other guests to enjoy a limousine chauffeured ride to the Connecticut Wine Festival in Goshen on Sunday. You will also be entered into a drawing to win all additional prizes!
Obtain 16-33 stamps and you will be entered into a drawing for the Grand Prize #2 and the first, second and third place prizes!
The CT Coast & Country Winter Wine Trail is made up of a select few wineries from the CT Wine Trail. We are all teaming up to offer you a Mini-Passport Program from January 2nd through April 3rd. Participating wineries are Bishop’s Orchards Winery in Guilford, CT, Gouveia Vineyards and Paradise Hills Winery. Visit all wineries by April 3rd, have your passport card stamped at each winery, and enter to win one of the multiple prizes. All prizes this year total over $2,500. Some prizes are listed below, along with rules and more information on participating wineries. “Like” the CT Coast & Country Winter Wine Trail Facebook page for more information and updates.
Grand Prize Sponsorships:
- 2 Night Stay with Breakfast Included at the Wallingford Victorian Inn, Wallingford (valued at over $600)
- 2 Night Stay at Baymont Inn & Suites with Local Dinner, Branford (valued at $250)
- 2 $150 Gift Certificates to J. Christian’s Restaurant, Wallingford
- 5 $50 Gift Cards to Ballou’s Restaurant & Wine Bar, Guilford
- 2 $100 Gift Certificates to The Library Wine Bar & Bistro, Wallingford
- Peace & Tranquility Package at Serenity Salon & Day Spa, Wallingford (valued at $151)
- 2 $50 Gift Certificates to Carini’s Pizzeria & Restaurant, Wallingford
- 2 $50 Gift Cards to Mr. D’s Bakery, Wallingford
- $100 Gift Card to Gaetano’s Tavern on Main, Wallingford
- $50 Gift Card to the Guilford Mooring, Guilford
- $50 Gift Card to Half Moon Coffee & Grille Cafe
- 6 Winner of 2 Bottle of Wine
- The contest runs from January 2nd – April 3rd 2016.
- You must be 21 years of age to participate.
- Your card must be stamped by all 3 wineries to qualify.
- Cards must be submitted to a participating winery by April 3rd.
- There is no purchase necessary to have your card stamped.
- One entry per person, you must be present to have your card stamped. Photocopied cards will be disqualified.
- Random prize drawings will be done by April 17th from all fully completed cards, including valid email address & phone.
- Winner will be notified by email or phone.
- Prize details, restrictions, and expiration dates are on our website www.CTCoastCountryWineTrail.com.
- Prizes are not transferrable. One entry per person.
- Certificates for wine will be provided by participating wineries and will be assigned to winners at random.
- Winners agree their names and images may be used in future advertisements and they will execute affidavit of eligibility and liability waiver.
- Employees of the wineries and sponsors are not eligible for prizes.
- Odds of winning are dependent on number of entries received.
CT WINE TRAIL
Taste the Adventure! Visit a unique collection of vineyards as you follow the wine trail through some of the most picturesque towns in Connecticut.
Click here for more information.